For equipment that needs to switch circuits frequently, a tact switch is required for automatic control and protection. Lighted tact switches are widely used in modern electronic equipment, home appliances, power system equipment, etc. Then, let's take a look at the assembly and production process of the lighted tact switch.
Illuminated tact switch assembly production process
1. Circuit assembly: First, there is only one assembly process for the lighted tact switch, which is to paste the circuit under the switch tail cable on the interlayer. At this time, when pasting the light touch switch, the silver paste point should be placed between the interlayer holes to avoid air bubbles, and then paste the circuit. When positioning the upper and lower circuits, please align the contacts to avoid offset.
2. Tail code: punch through the tail code in the Knifesmith Building. Both sides of the tail cable should be even. To create a swatch, drag the tape ruler from top to bottom to the trailing edge so that it aligns with the inside of the wire hole. Note that the ruler will stick to the back of the silk road. This does not prevent the silver paste from sticking together.
3. Making sandwiches: Arrange and paste lines on a sandwich of suitable size, use an awl to tie the middle point of the key position of the line, draw 10 circles straight at the middle point of the touch switch, and knock it down. Next, tap the lighted tact switch. At this time, tap the vent groove with a width of 2 mm between the circles with a knife edge after the dots. Note that more than three circles should be connected, and try not to pass the intersection of the upper and lower lines when tapping the ventilation groove. If there is, it should be encapsulated with clear glue.
4. Line panel paste: Paste the detected panel to the online road. Please pay attention to the alignment of the 4 rectangular lines when pasting. Also, if there are air bubbles on the face tape, please scrape it flat and stick it on a transparent place to check if it sticks together.
5. Tail cable processing: Cut the tail cable flat, stick the single-sided adhesive PET on the back of the carbon paste for reinforcement when the terminal is not being punched, and press the rivet on the conductive side of the tail cable towards the terminal when the terminal needs to be punched. Note that the double tail wire should have a rounded exit about 1.5cm high where there is no wire under the tail wire.
6. Punching: Align 4 rectangular lines on the assembled line, order the transparent holes on the line with 4 weeks of 1 mm installation, and knock them out with tools. When knocking, please pay attention to whether it is knocked by the line.
7. Forming: Stamping forming is an indispensable process for all light touch switches. It requires accurate dimensions. The dimensions provided and the thickness, size and shape of the printed matter are subject to variable processing of the light touch switch to form an accurate light touch switch. structure size. The quality of the punch die is the key that directly affects the forming quality of the tact switch housing. High-quality embossing uses hot pressing, which has the advantages of no deformation, gradient and three-dimensional effect of extruded embossing.
8. The next process is detection: First, the detection of the lighted tact switch is to check whether there is any deviation in the shape or poor silk screen. Then, according to the circuit principle, short-circuit and disconnect the keys of each lighted tact switch, and there are problems such as excessive resistance. In addition, please pay attention to the sensitivity of the lighted touch switch button and whether the brightness of the detection light with LED is uneven. It is necessary to strictly test the parameters of each lighted tact switch. At this time, the life test of each product with light tact switch is carried out, and the general test life is 500,000 times, which is a qualified switch product.
The above is the assembly and production process of the lighted tact switch. For more information, feel free to contact us! Our company has many years of experience and is looking forward to your joining.